Recipe by WI Cheesehead
I looked at all the peach smoothies and decided to make my own. I usu. don't sweeten my smoothies, but you may add some honey if you like. It makes a nice, thick, smooth smoothie.
Top Review by Debbwl
Slurp! That was me making sure I left nothing behind. Not only does this taste good but the wheat germ and flax seed help keep you full which is always a plus for me. Very good, thanks so much for the post.
- 6 -8 ounces apple juice
- 8 -10 unsweetened frozen peach slices
- 3 -4 medium frozen strawberries
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract or 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon wheat germ
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon powdered soy protein concentrate