Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Impress your family and friends with this easy to make scrumptious cake! Serve with vanilla ice-cream.
- Preheat oven to 180C/ 160C fan forced.
- Spray 18cmx28cm slice pan.
- Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla and eggs one at a time beating well (mixture may appear curdled that's fine).
- Stir in almond meal, flour, baking powder and custard.
- Spread mixture into prepared pan. Press peaches and raspberries into top. Sprinkle with flaked almonds.
- Bake for 50 min - 1 hour until top is golden and centre is firm to touch.
- Serve with vanilla ice-cream.