Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
A tasty pork tenderloin recipe that is quick and easy to make.
- 1 cup peach preserves
- 1⁄4 cup distilled white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon tarragon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups sliced peaches (fresh, canned or thawed)
- In a small bowl, stir together the preserves, vinegar, mustard and tarragon; set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Sprinkle the tenderloins with salt and pepper and add to the skillet. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes, turning frequently to brown on all sides. Reduce the heat to medium-low.
- Add the reserved preserves mixture to the skillet. Cover and simmer for 18 to 20 minutes, until no pink remains in the center of the pork.
- Add the peaches to the skillet, and cook just until heated through.
- Slice and serve the tenderloins topped with peach sauce.