My mom made this for me and she got the recipe from BHG. I loved it and thought I would share it. If you like green tea, I think you will like this. Go mom!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring water just to boiling in a saucepan.
- 2Remove from heat; add tea bags.
- 3Steep, covered for 5 minutes.
- 4Remove and discard tea bags.
- 5Stir in nectar, mint, and sugar.
- 6Cover and chill for 2 to 24 hours (I chilled mine for 8 hours).
- 7Strain tea mixture; serve over ice.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach-Mint Green Tea
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 67.7
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: