Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is great for brunch. From CookingLight
Make and share this Peach Mimosa recipe from Food.com.
- 473.18 ml peach nectar, chilled
- 314.66 ml orange juice, chilled
- 158.51 ml grenadine
- 750 ml bottle Brut champagne, chilled
- Combine nectar and orange juice in a pitcher.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon grenadine syrup into each of 10 champagne glasses.
- Add 1/3 cup orange juice mixture to each glass.
- Top with champagne.
- Serve immediately.
Really good! I made this in a pitcher and used Spumante instead of Brut champagne, and added only 1/3 cup grenadine. I think I found the perfect mimosa! Thanks!
These were tasty but a bit too sweet. I'm not sure if it was cause we had small champagne glasses, so the ratio of grenadine to champagne was high. I think if we used wine glasses they would be a better ratio. So if you have small glasses use less grenadine would be my advice. Still great and the crowd was wowed by them. :)
This is a wonderful way to serve champagne! The combination of flavors in this drink go so well together to produce an almost exotic taste and feeling of southern hospitality. I can see a new favorite cropping into evening cocktails ; ) Thanks, NimrodCook!