1/3 Photos of Peach Melba Shortbread Bars
These look so good, I've got to make some soon! Made with peach and raspberry preserves! Putting here for safekeeping. Adapted from Southern Living magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Combine flour, sugar and salt in a medium bowl. Cut in butter with a pastry blender until crumbly. Reserve 1 cup flour mixture.
- 3Lightly grease an 11 x 7 inch or 9 inch square pan. Press remaining flour mixture onto bottom of prepared pan.
- 4Bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 5Spread peach preserves over crust in pan. Dollop raspberry preserves by 1/2 teaspoonfuls over peach preserves.
- 6Sprinkle reserved 1 cup flour mixture over preserves. Sprinkle with almonds.
- 7Bake at 350° for 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool 1 hour on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
- 8Garnish with powdered sugar, if desired.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Melba Shortbread Bars
Serving Size: 1 (984 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2792.1
- Calories from Fat 1257
- Total Fat 139.7 g
- Saturated Fat 79.1 g
- Cholesterol 325.3 mg
- Sodium 1549.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 365.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.8 g
- Sugars 184.4 g
- Protein 25.9 g