This has a very light and sweet peach flavor.
Make and share this Peach Liqueur recipe from Food.com.
- In a quart jar, add peaches, 1 cup sugar, and vodka. (I use frozen peaches as the freezing process breaks down the cell walls, allowing you to get more juice)
- Seal jar tightly, and place in a dry, dark place for about 2 weeks.
- After two weeks, strain the liquid using a double layer of cheese cloth. Gently squeeze the peaches, getting as much juice from the peaches as possible.
- In a fresh quart jar, add the second cup of sugar, water to top and the strained liquid. Seal and store again in a dark place until sugar is dissolved.
- Once the sugar has all dissolved, bottle the resulting liqueur in a fresh bottle and let age for roughly 3 months.