Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A rather inexpensive gift idea would be to make up a small basket, include a jar of Peach Crumb Cake Mix tied with a pretty ribbon, and a can of peach pie filling.
- Layer the ingredients in the order given into a wide mouth 1-quart canning jar. Pack each layer into place before adding the next ingredient.
- Attach a gift tag with the following mixing and baking instructions:.
- Peach Crumb Cake:.
- 1 Jar Peach Crumb Cake Mix.
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine.
- 1 (29 oz.) can peach pie filling.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Empty contents of jar into a mixing bowl, stirring to combine. Melt butter and stir into dry ingredients to form a crumbly mixture. Press half of the crumbs into a greased 9 x 13 inch pan and top with peach pie filling. Sprinkle remaining crumb mixture over filling. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes. Serve with whipped cream or ice cream if desired.
Make a few of these for the crates I give for Christmas. I did however, have to sub the peach for cherry pie filling. Everyone was very pleased with it. Thank you for sharing this wonderful recipe.
I included this in some goody baskets that I made over the holidays and it was very well received. I did have to make a change though because I could not find peach pie filling, so substituted to apple pie filling. Thx for sharing this recipe.
Thank you so much for posting this recipe! It is excellent, and I will be giving a jar of it to my cousin for the holidays this year.