Recipe by Brenda.
A rather inexpensive gift idea would be to make up a small basket, include a jar of Peach Crumb Cake Mix tied with a pretty ribbon, and a can of peach pie filling.
Top Review by luvcook'n
Make a few of these for the crates I give for Christmas. I did however, have to sub the peach for cherry pie filling. Everyone was very pleased with it. Thank you for sharing this wonderful recipe.
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 177.44 ml quick oats
- 177.44 ml brown sugar
- 473.18 ml flour
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Layer the ingredients in the order given into a wide mouth 1-quart canning jar. Pack each layer into place before adding the next ingredient.
- Attach a gift tag with the following mixing and baking instructions:.
- Peach Crumb Cake:.
- 1 Jar Peach Crumb Cake Mix.
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine.
- 1 (29 oz.) can peach pie filling.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Empty contents of jar into a mixing bowl, stirring to combine. Melt butter and stir into dry ingredients to form a crumbly mixture. Press half of the crumbs into a greased 9 x 13 inch pan and top with peach pie filling. Sprinkle remaining crumb mixture over filling. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes. Serve with whipped cream or ice cream if desired.