Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put stick of butter in baking pan and melt in the oven.
- Mix the flour, sugar, and milk together.
- Put peaches in the baking pan and pour mixture over them.
- Bake for 1 hour or until done.
This cobbler was good but the dough was tough. It lost the taste of the peaches.
Needs to specify self-rising flour, if not including salt and baking powder. If using regular flour you would need to add a half teaspoon of salt and a teaspoon of baking powder.