Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Nice luncheon salad, serve with a cheese biscuit , or cinnamon toast.Benefits from a couple of hours of chilling. Evolved to our taste from Cooking Light.
- 822.13 g cansliced peaches in juice, undrained and chilled
- 127.57 g fat free cream cheese, softened
- 59.14 ml coarsely chopped walnuts or 59.14 ml pecans
- curley leaf lettuce leaf
- ground cinnamon
- Drain peaches in a colander over a bowl, reserving 1/4 cup juice.
- Combine the reserved juice and cream cheese, stir well with a whisk.
- Stir in nuts.
- Divide peaches among 6 lettuce lined bowls/plates.
- Drizzle 3 tablespoons cream cheese mixture over each serving, sprinkle with cinnamon.
I made this yesterday for lunch and added some grilled half a chicken breast that I marinated in the left over peach juice for like a half hour or so. I used toasted pecans and almonds that I had left over and I scaled this down to a little less than two servings to make one big salad for me. I very diffrent and interesting salad, havent had one like this before but I really did enjoy it! Im going to try this again with mangos and see how it goes!