Recipe by little_spoon
I just found this and it filled the entire house with an amazing smell. The top crust turns out absolutely delicious and the inside is amazing.
- 2 (8 ounce) cans peaches
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup biscuit mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 1⁄4 cups biscuit mix
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In one bowl, put one entire can of peaches. Drain the other can and put that one inches.
- In another bowl, mix 1/3 cup sugar, 1/2 cup biscuit mix and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon. Mix, add to peaches and place in baking dish.
- Mix 2 1/4 cup biscuit mix, 1/2 stick melted butter, 1/2 cup sugar and 1/2 cup milk.
- Drop in dollops on top of the peach mixture.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar and bake for 45 minutes.