Top Review by Mommy Diva
Everyone loved this and says I must make this again! Easy, gorgeous, stunning both to taste and to behold. Fresh fruits are always an elegant choice, in my opinion, and this combination is simply to die for!! Thanks for a lovely summer dessert, Bev!!
- 4 small ripe peaches, unpeeled, thinly sliced (about 4 oz each)
- 3⁄4 cup raspberry sauce
- 2 cups fresh blackberries
- 1⁄4 cup creme de cassis (optional) or 1⁄4 cup creme de peches (optional) or 1⁄4 cup other your favorite fruit liqueur (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Alternate three layers of peaches, Raspberry Coulis (**Note: Recipe #59967 ), blackberries, and liqueur (if using) in 4 glass parfait dishes or large wine goblets.
- Serve at room temperature, or cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour and serve chilled.