Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
I love muffins :)
Make and share this Peach & Almond Yogurt Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 180c/gas4.
- Cream the butter with the sugar & beat in the eggs, vanilla, flour, ground almonds & a pinch of salt.
- Fold in the greek yogurt.
- Grease a 12 hole muffin tin or line with muffin cases.
- Spoon into the cases or holes so that they are two-thirds full, then place a couple of peach slices on each one, lightly pressing them into the mixture.
- Bake for 20-25minutes until lightly golden & firm to the touch.
- While still warm, spread some peach jam over the peaches to glaze.
- If not using cases, loosen cakes with knife to remove.