Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
A simple, and delicious snack that really feels you up! My brother made this up, and it turned out to be really good!
- Heat the pita bread in the microwave fora minute or so.
- Spread the peanut butter on the bread, and make sure you cover all of the top.
- Slice the banana in several pieces (not to thick or too thin).
- Place the slices of banana over the peanut butter.
- Enjoy your snack with a glass of milk -- mmm.
Yum! Really enjoyed it. Thank you for the easy treat!