Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My husband came up with this based on my love of mojitos & my craving for Chambord. YUM!
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 12 mint leaves
- 1 lime, juice of
- 2 ounces cranberry-raspberry juice
- 2 ounces raspberry vodka
- 1 ounce Chambord raspberry liquor
- club soda
- Muddle the sugar & mint in a cocktail shaker.
- Add lime juice, cranraspberry juice, vodka, Chambord & ice. Shake well.
- Pour into glasses. Top with soda; stir. Garnish with mint leaves.
Yummy! This was delicious! I love Chambord! I liked this drink with the mint or the lime but not so much together (I know it should be both but I liked it better with one or the other). I used regular vadka because that's what I had on hand. Thanks, Elmotoo! Made for ZWT5 for the Kitchen Witches.
oh wow! yum! tell ur hubby he came up with a winner! my friend and i had these last nite and we absoultey loved em! we love mojitos and thought this one was really tasty! great drink! made for recipe swap