Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A specialty passed on to me by a friend!
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 3 green onions (chopped)
- 1 (10 ounce) can pitted black olives (drained)
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Combine all in a food processor or blender.
- Spread on french bread slices, english muffin halves, or pre baked pizza crust.
- bake in preheated 350F oven for 10 mins or until bubbly.
2/16/09 I liked this a lot, it is a little milder in taste because of the Mayonaise, but you don't loose all that great Olive flavour. Very easy to make, great on crackers. I even spread a little on the end of celery. Yum.