- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) yellow cake mix with pudding
- 1 (5 1/8 ounce) box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups root beer
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 large eggs
Root Beer Glaze
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons root beer
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Grease and flour a 10-inch fluted cake pan.
- In a large bowl,combine cake mix, pudding mix, root beer, vegetable oil and eggs.
- Beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Spoon batter into prepared pan, and bake for 45 minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan for 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan and let cool completely on a wire rack.
- Spoon glaze over cooled cake.