Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Paula Deen's Holiday Baking 2007
Make and share this Paula Deen's Root Beer Float Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Grease and flour a 10-inch fluted cake pan.
- In a large bowl,combine cake mix, pudding mix, root beer, vegetable oil and eggs.
- Beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Spoon batter into prepared pan, and bake for 45 minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan for 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan and let cool completely on a wire rack.
- Spoon glaze over cooled cake.