1/1 Photo of Paula Deen's Monkey Bread
Paula Deen recently made this on The Bonnie Hunt Show. Looked yummy and Bonnie loved it so much she posted this recipe on her Twitter page.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Put the white sugar and cinnamon in the pie plate and mix them together with your fingers until they are completely mixed.
- 3Remove the biscuits from the tubes.
- 4Place each biscuit on the cutting board and cut each one into fourths.
- 5Place each piece of biscuit into the cinnamon sugar and shake it all.
- 6around until it is coated. (Do a few at a time.).
- 7Put the butter and brown sugar into the pot and heat it over low heat until it is mixed together.
- 8Stir with the wooden spoon.
- 9Turn off the heat.
- 10Spray the Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- 11Place the biscuit pieces evenly in the Bundt pan.
- 12Pour the brown sugar mixture over the biscuits.
- 13Bake the biscuits in the oven for 35 minutes.
- 14Remove the Bundt pan and place it on the wire rack to cool for 10 minutes.
- 15To serve, turn the Bundt pan upside down onto the cake plate.
- 16The biscuits should fall right out.
- 17Let the monkey bread cool for a few minutes.
- 18Pinch off piece to eat.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Paula Deen's Monkey Bread
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 660.9
- Calories from Fat 241
- Total Fat 26.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 31.5 mg
- Sodium 1202.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 99.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 59.7 g
- Protein 7.6 g