1/2 Photos of Paula Deen's Batter-Dipped French Fries
Marsha D.'s Note:
From the Paula Deen's Party show. Saw Paula make these and they looked so good. Wanted to share the recipe with everyone. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil to 325° in a deep fryer or a large deep pot, no more than half full.
- 2Slice potatoes into wedges (peel or leave on potato skins).
- 3Fry potatoes for 2 minutes and drain, allow to cool off.
- 4Turn oil up to 360°.
- 5In a bowl combine flour, salt and black pepper and set aside.
- 6In another bowl add evaporated milk.
- 7Dip cool potato fries in evaporated milk than into flour mixture.
- 8Fry 5-10 minutes or until browned.
- 9Drain on paper towel and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Paula Deen's Batter-Dipped French Fries
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 459.2
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 12.3 mg
- Sodium 59.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 91.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 13.9 g