1/1 Photo of Paula Deen's Almond Chicken Salad Melt
These sandwiches were in this month's newsletter from Paula and they are WONDERFUL!!!!
My Private Note
large s ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, combine chicken, mayonnaise, sour cream, almonds, parsley, honey, and salt, tossing gently to combine.
- 2Spread one side of each slice of bread evenly with Thousand Island dressing. Top half of bread slices evenly with chicken salad. Place 2 slices Swiss cheese over chicken. Top with remaining slices of bread.
- 3Spread half of butter on outside of one side of each sandwich. Place sandwiches, buttered side down, onto a griddle or skillet over medium-low heat. Cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until golden.
- 4Spread remaining butter on ungrilled sides of sandwiches, and cook until golden and cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Paula Deen's Almond Chicken Salad Melt
Serving Size: 1 (1091 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 851.2
- Calories from Fat 503
- Total Fat 55.9 g
- Saturated Fat 23.8 g
- Cholesterol 179.8 mg
- Sodium 1269.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 47.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: