Recipe by Wendy's Kitchen
Another quick healthy low fat pasta recipe. You can use whatever vegetables you fancy.
- 400 g pasta
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 baby eggplants, sliced
- 125 g mushrooms, sliced
- 1 yellow capsicum, deseeded and sliced (bell pepper)
- 400 g diced tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 75 g baby spinach leaves
- parmesan cheese, to serve
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta until al dente.
- Heat frying-pan and spray.
- Cook onion and garlic until tender.
- Add vegetables stirring for 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, wine and water and season well.
- Simmer 5-10 minutes until vegetables are tender. Mix in spinach.
- Drain pasta and toss through the prepared sauce.
- Top with parmesan and cracked black pepper.