Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Real Simple April 2006
Make and share this Pasta With Smashed Peas recipe from Food.com.
- Cook pasta according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, pulse the peas in a food processor or blender until chopped (not pureed).
- Add 1/2 cup of the ricotta, salt, and pepper. Pulse to combine.
- Drain the pasta, reserving 1/3 cup of the pasta water.
- Return the pasta to the pot. Add the pea puree and reserved pasta water and toss.
- Divide the pasta among individual bowls. Top with the remaining ricotta, a sprinkle of chives, and a drizzle of oil.