Vino Girl's Note:
From Real Simple April 2006
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to the package directions.
- 2Meanwhile, pulse the peas in a food processor or blender until chopped (not pureed).
- 3Add 1/2 cup of the ricotta, salt, and pepper. Pulse to combine.
- 4Drain the pasta, reserving 1/3 cup of the pasta water.
- 5Return the pasta to the pot. Add the pea puree and reserved pasta water and toss.
- 6Divide the pasta among individual bowls. Top with the remaining ricotta, a sprinkle of chives, and a drizzle of oil.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta With Smashed Peas
Serving Size: 1 (280 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 620.9
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 23.5 mg
- Sodium 716.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 102.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 26.0 g