Pasta With Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 200°C/Gas 6.
- Place the pine nuts in a small pan over a low heat and toast, stirring frequently until golden in colour. Set aside.
- Bring a medium-sized pan of water to the boil, add the pasta and cook according to the instructions, or until al dente.
- Meanwhile, place the cherry tomatoes on a baking sheet and drizzle with a little olive oil. Roast for 4-5 minutes.
- Drain the pasta, then toss with the tomatoes and their juices, the basil and toasted pine nuts. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and serve.