Recipe by Ginny Sue
A flavorful pasta side dish that uses some of those herbs in the garden (or you can use dried herbs).
- 1 (8 ounce) package spaghetti or 1 (8 ounce) package other pastas
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh dill weed or 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook spaghetti in boiling water to desired doneness, drain and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, combine mayonnaise and sour cream in a small saucepan.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Cook over low heat just until thoroughly heated (Do not boil).
- Pour over hot spaghetti and serve immediately.