Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1⁄2 lb dry pasta shell macaroni
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper, taste
- Cook pasta.
- Heat the oil in small frying pan, add garlic.
- Saute for just a moment.
- Drain pasta, toss all ingredients together.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
It was only OK, it needed more flavor.
We found this to be bland and it had a funny texture. I know someone else gave this 5 stars, so maybe it's a matter of taste, but I did not care for this at all.
Easy and darn good! my DH enjoyed this for a weekend brunch, thanks MG!...Kitten:)