1/1 Photo of Pasta With Fresh Tomatoes and Pine Nuts
A nice summer time pasta meal that is very easy to make. Best made with tomatoes fresh from the garden.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- 2Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, garlic and oil in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Let stand at least 10 minutes.
- 3Cook pasta in boiling water until al dente. Drain and return to pot. Add tomato mixture and toss to combine.
- 4Serve sprinkled with pine nuts.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta With Fresh Tomatoes and Pine Nuts
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 311.7
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 8.6 g