Recipe by IngridNL
Inspired by Rick Stein, we made this lovely, simple, and delicious pasta last night. It was just fantastic. It is meant to be quite brothy and was lovely served with some steamed broccoli. Enjoy!
- pasta (enough for two people)
- 1 cup fish stock
- 2 tablespoons pesto sauce
- 1⁄2 red pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup fresh basil, finely sliced
- 2 cups crayfish, cooked no shell
- parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the pasta.
- While the pasta is cooking, make the sauce.
- Bring the fish stock, pesto, and red pepper to a boil. Once it is boiling turn the heat down to simmer.
- Drain the pasta.
- Add the crayfish to the sauce. Heat until warmed through.
- Mix the basil into the sauce.
- Pour the sauce into the pasta.
- Shave parmasean into the pasta.
- Serve and enjoy!