Recipe by Baby Kato
Another recipe for ZWT 7 - italian tour, that I have not yet tried, but can't wait to make. This truly authentic dish sounds wonderful.
Top Review by Chef Buggsy Mate
My family and I really enjoyed the change from the typical pasta dish. I followed Annacia's lead and toasted my bread crumbs and garlic while the pasta was cooking...then threw it all together quickly. I think the next time I make this, I will add some extra garlic and maybe a pinch of onion in with the bread crumbs. Will also top it with some fresh basil as per my daughter's request. Made and reviewed for the 65th AUS/NZ Recipe Swap.
- 12 ounces spaghetti noodles
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 cup breadcrumbs (insides of homemade bread no crust)
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare your favorite Spaghetti noodles and set aside.
- In a large or deep frying pan add the olive oil, crushed garlic clove and bread crumbs and fry until golden brown.
- Next add the cooked pasta into your frying pan, warm and toss contents until well coated.
- Plate and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.