Recipe by Evie*
From a magazine
Top Review by Kevin Young
This was VERY good. I would definitely recommend this to other people. I think my wife had 3 helpings, and she's not a big eater. I did go with more garlic. The only thing I would do different is maybe cut down on the lemon a very little bit, and I did add a bit of salt, but I think that's just a personal thing. Again, this was delicious, thank you.
- 400 g pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 large avocados
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water for 10-15 minutes, drain While pasta is cooking, peel and stone avocados, mash, do not puree.
- Mix in lemon juice, season with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in pan, add crushed garlic then avocado mixture, heat without boiling; stir in cream.
- Pour over hot pasta.
- Serve sprinkled with the parmesan cheese.