Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Made this for dinner tonight and it is a very easy delicious side dish to serve with chicken, pork or fish.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and add salt.
- Add pasta, cook for 8 to.10 minutes, until almost done and drain, reserving 1/4 cup water.
- Heat the olive oil and melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the garlic, and artichoke hearts and cook 5 minutes, until heated through.
- Add the cooked pasta to the pan and toss for a few minutes.
- Add pasta water and Parmesan cheese to taste and stir thoroughly before serving.
Great idea! I took it, used canned artichokes (didn't have frozen), added some quartered grape tomatoes, a splash of chicken stock and a splash of cream. Had Pecorino Romano so I used that for the cheese. It was super. A pinch of chile flake would work, too.