Troublicious noname's Note:
My Favorite patsa! I have loved this recipe for so long. I have to pass it on. It's so quick and easy. I know once you try it, you will be just as addicted as I am to this garlicy delight. Especially all you dieters and vegetarians.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Start pasta.
- 2Heat up enough olive oil to cover pan (2tbls) over medium heat.
- 3Chop onion and put in oil.
- 4Stir around for a minute.
- 5Add garlic, half of basil, and a few dashes of salt.
- 6Cook in oil until onions are soft.
- 7Reduce heat to medium low.
- 8Add diced tomatoes and rest of basil.
- 9Simmer for only a minute or two.
- 10You don't want the tomatoes too soft.
- 11Pour over noodles and salt to taste.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta w/ Garlic, Tomato, & Basil
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 31.9
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 1.2 g