Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
My Favorite patsa! I have loved this recipe for so long. I have to pass it on. It's so quick and easy. I know once you try it, you will be just as addicted as I am to this garlicy delight. Especially all you dieters and vegetarians.
- pasta noodles
- olive oil
- 1 onion
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons dry basil or 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh basil
- 2 large tomatoes or 4 small tomatoes
- Start pasta.
- Heat up enough olive oil to cover pan (2tbls) over medium heat.
- Chop onion and put in oil.
- Stir around for a minute.
- Add garlic, half of basil, and a few dashes of salt.
- Cook in oil until onions are soft.
- Reduce heat to medium low.
- Add diced tomatoes and rest of basil.
- Simmer for only a minute or two.
- You don't want the tomatoes too soft.
- Pour over noodles and salt to taste.
This is a very good quick and easy dish. Great for a light dinner. Thanks for this recipe!