Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Found this recipe in a Swedish food magazine. It makes a very nice appetizer for 8 or a light lunch for 4. It is not the usual pasta shell recipe out of the oven with tomato sauce and such. This is eaten cold, like a pasta salad. It also makes a very nice addition to a buffet table.
- Boil pasta shells according to directions on the package.
- Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Set aside while making the salad.
- Chop tomatoes, cucumber and onions very finely.
- Mix all together with the chopped parsley.
- In a small bowl, mix olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, salt and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and mix.
- Fill the cooled pasta shells with the salad.
- Garnish (if you want) with some parsley and a sprinkle of olive oil.