My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 ripe tomatoes, cut in 1/4-inch chunks
- olive oil nonstick cooking spray
- 1 large red bell pepper, cored and quartered
- 2 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise (about 8 oz each)
- 1 medium yellow squash, halved lengthwise (about 8 oz each)
- 1 large red onion, sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 4 cups uncooked bow tie pasta, cooked according to directions,drained and rinsed,with running cold water
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil leaf
- 1Whisk Dressing ingredients in a large bowl.
- 2Stir in tomatoes and let stand at least 20 minutes to extract juices.
- 3Meanwhile heat barbecue grill, ridged cast-iron grill pan or broiler.
- 4Spray vegetables with cooking spray.
- 5Grill or broil, turning as needed, until slightly charred and tender: peppers 16 to 18 minutes; squashes 13 to 15 minutes; onions 10 to 12 minutes.
- 6Remove to a cutting board.
- 7Cut peppers in 1/2-inch-wide strips, squashes in bite-size chunks and separate onion slices into rings (cut large rings in half).
- 8Add to bowl along with pasta.
- 9Toss to mix and coat.
- 10Serve at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta Salad With Grilled Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.2
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 15.9 mg
- Sodium 232.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 4.4 g