Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
I threw this salad together based on what my family likes. It is a fantastic salad! You can use leftover chicken or the precooked breasts made for salad. This makes a great dinner with a loaf of crusty french bread. Leave out the chicken and you have a great side dish! Cook time is chilling time.
- 1 (12 ounce) package tri-color spiral pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 (10 ounce) cansliced black olives, drained
- 1 bunch asparagus, steamed (or roasted)
- 20 grape tomatoes
- parmesan cheese, fresh grated
- 2 cups cooked chicken breasts, chopped
- 1 cup newman's own light balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing, and some extra to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Mix everything together in a large bowl. Chill thoroughly. At this point you can add more of the vinaigrette if you'd like. I like to take mine out of the fridge about 15 minutes before serving, as I don't like it ice cold.
is very good i didnt cook aspagus very long and some mushrooms are good herre too lol dee thanks for posting