Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
A very easy dish to make if you have all the ingredients!
- 8 ounces tricolored fusilli (al dente, rinse cold water, drain)
- 2 tablespoons virgin olive oil
- 2 1⁄2 ounces fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 5 ounces shredded cooked chicken breasts
- 3 -4 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced diagonally
- 1⁄2 white onion, sliced
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Toss pasta in oil to coat.
- Add remaining ingredients;toss;refrigerate for several hours.