Easy to put together and pretty tasty. Recipe is from Sunset.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a covered 5- to 6-quart pan over high heat, bring broth, wine, and pasta to a boil, then simmer until pasta is tender to bite, about 20 minutes total.
- 2Meanwhile, in an 8- to 10-inch frying pan over medium-high heat, stir prosciutto with butter until crisp, about 5 minutes. Drain on paper towels.
- 3Stir peas and basil into soup and heat until peas are hot, 1 to 2 minutes.
- 4Ladle into bowls and add prosciutto. Sprinkle with cheese to taste.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta, Prosciutto, and Pea Soup
Serving Size: 1 (514 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 313.1
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 1195.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 15.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: