Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Found this on an old clipping.
Make and share this Pasta Fruit Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups rotini pasta
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1 cup seedless grapes, halved
- 2 -3 peaches, peeled and chopped (or nectarines)
- 1⁄2 cup celery, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup toasted walnuts, chopped
- 4 ounces cream cheese, soft style
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 2 -3 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon peel, shredded
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- Cook, drain, and cool pasta.
- Let raisins stand in bowling water for five minutes. Drain.
- Combine grapes, peaches, celery, walnuts, pasta, and raisins.
- In a seperate bowl, mix cream cheese, yogurt, honey, lemon peel, and juice. Mix with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add whipping cream.
- Pour dressing over fruit and pasta.
- Cover and chill for 2-6 hours.
- Moisten with a little milk if necessary before serving.