Prep 3 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is the best side dish ever. If you boil chicken then use the broth for the noodles. If you have any left over chicken add it to the noodles. You can use egg noodles or pasta dumplings.
- 1 (8 ounce) package wide egg noodles or 1 (8 ounce) packagepasta dumplings
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- Bring butter, broth and soup to a boil.
- Add the noodles and cover with lid.
- Remove from heat and let stand for 15 minutes and stir.