1/2 Photos of Pasta, Asparagus & Marinated Tomato Salad
I got this recipe from the Delicious magazine. A light and easy pasta salad, I do use more asparagus in my salad and top with grated parmesan cheese. The original recipe did not call for mustard, but I tried it with mustard and the family loved it. So you could use more or less mustard if you choose.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the pasta in a pan of boiling salted water according to packet instructions. Rinse under cold water, then drain well.
- 2Meanwhile, combine the tomatoes, spring onion, oil vinegar and mustard in a large bowl and season to taste with salt and pepper. Leave to stand while the pasta cooks.
- 3Cut the tips from the asparagus. Halve the stems lengthways, then cut into 3cm lengths. Place the tips and stems in a heatproof bowl and pour over enough boiling water to cover. Stand for 1 minute, then rinse under cold water and drain.
- 4Add the asparagus and drained pasta to the tomato mixture, season to taste with salt and pepper, and toss to combine. Divide among serving bowls and serve.
Browse Our Top Pasta Shells Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta, Asparagus & Marinated Tomato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (375 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 303.3
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 56.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.0 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 10.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar