Recipe by GinnyP
Messy, easy, delicious...all the components for a fun party recipe!
Top Review by Manda
This is a wonderful party spread. Instead of leaving the cream cheese in a block, I spread a thin layer onto a platter, used a 5 oz. package of frozen salad shrimp, and a mild cocktail sauce. I served with "Wheat Thins" crackers....no leftovers and everyone wants the recipe. They couldn't believe it when I told them how simple it was! I think it would also be great with sliced scallions to top, and would add for a very nice presentation. Thanks for a definite keeper!! ~Manda
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 8 ounces cooked baby shrimp, drained if necessary
- 1 jar seafood cocktail sauce
- cracker, your choice
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove cream cheese from wrapper and place on a plate.
- Dump shrimp all over top, letting some spill over.
- Pour cocktail sauce over all.
- Serve with crackers.
- No need for spreading utensils.
- Once the cream cheese softens a bit, it yields to the crackers.