Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Spinach Dip from Cooking Light.
- 1 (12 ounce) carton low fat cottage cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed,drained,and squeezed dry
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup dry vegetable soup mix
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh onions
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- Place cheese in food processor, and process until smooth, scraping sides of bowl once.
- Place in a medium bowl.
- Stir spinach and remaining ingredients into cheese.
- cover and chill.
- Serve with unsalted crackers, breadsticks, melba toast or raw vegeatables.
- Serving size is 2 TBS.