Prep 1 hr 30 mins
Cook 4 mins
Serve this with your favorite dish, or sliced on your appetizer table. Very good! Prep time includes frying bacon and chilling time.
- 1 loaf pepperidge farm miniature party rye rounds
- 2⁄3 package grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 grated onion
- 1⁄4 lb bacon (5 or 6 pieces)
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Fry bacon and crumble.
- Mix all ingredients well (except bread) and refrigerate for about an hour.
- Spread on party rye.
- Place under broiler for about 4 minutes or until slightly brown on top.