- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 2 green onions, minced
- 4 (12 inch) flour tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup diced celery
- 1 (2 ounce) cansliced black olives
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, ranch dressing mix, and green onions.
- Spread this mixture on each tortilla. Sprinkle red pepper, celery, black olives, and cheese (if you'd like) over the cream cheese mixture.
- Roll up the tortillas, then wrap them tightly in aluminum foil.
- Chill 2 hours or overnight.
- Cut off ends of the rolls, and slice the chilled rolls into 1 inch slices.