Mary Scheffert's Note:
I believe this is the Original Chex Party Mix. I found it in a cookbook entitled Best Recipes from the Backs of Boxes, Bottles, Cans & Jars. I am posting it in response to a recipe discussion request.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 250°F.
- 2Heat butter in 13x9x2-inch baking pan in oven until melted.
- 4Stir in seasoned salt and Worcestershire sauce.
- 5Add cereals and nuts.
- 6Mix until all pieces are coated.
- 7Heat in oven 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- 8Spread on absorbent paper to cool.
- 9Makes 6-3/4 cups.
- 10Note: Party mix may be frozen, so make a double batch.
- 11Thaw at room temperature in container in which it was stored.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Party Mix
Serving Size: 1 (410 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 309.0
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 20.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 496.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 5.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: