Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
These tiny sandwiches are so easy to make and are a hit at parties or other occasions. My family requests these little ham sandwiches for holidays and family get-togethers. We've taken them to Disney World and snack on them in the parks. Once the party sandwiches are assembled they fit easily back in the tray they come in. I freeze them until ready to bake.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 5 (7 1/2 ounce) packagesparty rolls
- 1 lb thinly sliced ham, chopped
- 12 ounces swiss cheese, grated
- Beat butter and next 4 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until blended.
- Using an electric knife split party rolls horizontally without seperating; spread butter mixture evenly over bottom halves. Top with ham, cheese, and remaining halves of rolls.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
Bomb. Diggity. I only used 24 rolls instead of 5. The rest of the ingredients were exactly what I had used. I had thick cut ham though if that makes a difference. I wanted them a bit heavier. I made these for hungry hungry boys along with some tomato soup on a chilly fall day. I baked it at 350 for about 20 minutes with FOIL over top so the buns didn't brown too much.
These are delicious! We premake these ham rolls for Disney World trips. It is tradition to pack them up and head off to the parks. I love to eat them while waiting in line for Peter Pan.
Great for Thanksgiving and Christmas breakfasts, too! One of my favorites!
Thanks for posting, My Husband Loves This!