1/1 Photo of Parsnip Croquettes
These croquettes are easy to make and give another dimension to the lovely veggie Parsnip. The outside of the croquette has a nice, almost, crunch to it and is smooth inside
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Process parsnips in food processor until mixture is pureed but still has small lumps.
- 2Place parsnips in a mixing bowl and add Eggs, Flour,Parsley, Salt, Pepper, Mace& Jalepeno.
- 3Mix until well blended.
- 4Cover and put in refrigerator for 1 hour or until very cold.
- 5Shape mixture into patties 3" x 1/2" thick.
- 6Put 4 tbsp butter (or oil), into a skillet, heat.
- 7Cook croquettes apprx 8 min each side until then are well browned.
- 8Be gentle whrn you turn them.
- 9Keep warm until you serve them.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parsnip Croquettes
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 231.9
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 82.3 mg
- Sodium 300.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 4.7 g