1/1 Photo of Parslied Egg Noodles
Extra special served with Hungarian Roast Chicken with Horseradish Sauce. This recipe comes from The Food Network Kitchens cookbook, that I won when I played in Iron Chef game. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat and salt generously.
- 2Add the noodles and cook, stirring occasionally, until al dente, about 5 minutes.
- 3Ladle 1/4 cup of the noodle cooking water into a medium skillet. Whisk in the butter bit by bit over low heat, letting each piece melt completely before adding the next, to make a creamy sauce.
- 4Stir in the parsley and season with salt and pepper.
- 5Drain the noodles, toss with the sauce, and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parslied Egg Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 287.4
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 68.2 mg
- Sodium 14.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 8.2 g