Recipe by Lavender Lynn
This dish is from Camaroon from a recipe site called Margarita's International Recipes
Top Review by Michelle Berteig
Fast, easy and delicious! I used precooked shrimp, so only added them at the very end to warm up a bit. I also added salt and pepper to this dish. The sauce is very tasty! Made for ZWT4.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 lb medium shrimp, raw, peeled, and deveined
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 1 small tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 sprigs parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons cognac
- 1 lemon, sliced (for decoration)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Saute the shrimp until lightly pink.
- Add the onion, tomato, and parsley.
- Stir-fry on medium-high heat until the onion is soft, about 4-5 minutes.
- Add the wine and cognac and cook until they've reduced by about 2/3.
- Serve with lemon slices.