1/5 Photos of Parmesan Yogurt Chicken
1 hr 5 mins
weekend cooker's Note:
This is a recipe out of a charity cookbook, I have had this, and it is delicious. I made a minor adjustment.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (2 lb) skinless roasting chicken, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup scallion, sliced
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Ina large glass baking dish, arrange chicken in a single layer.
- 3Drizzle with lemon juice, then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 4Combine yogurt, mayonnaise, scallions, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, thyme, and cayenne pepper in a small bowl, mixing very well.
- 5Spread the mixture over the chicken and bake for 50 minutes.
- 6Drain off all juices.
- 7Sprinkle cheese on chicken.
- 8Preheat broiler and broil chicken 4 inches from the heat source, for 3 minutes, or until cheese melts, and browns slightly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Yogurt Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 61.7
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 7.3 mg
- Sodium 287.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
skinless roasting chicken