1/2 Photos of Parmesan Roasted Green Beans
Doc J.'s Note:
This is a fast, easy and absolutely delicious way to make green beans. Saw it on the Food Network a while ago and it comes out perfect every time. Adjust cooking time and amount of cheese based on your personal preferences. After you've tried green beans, do the same exact recipe with asparagus or broccoli. My kids devour all 3 veggies so I always make more than we need and there aren't ever any leftovers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Spread beans out evenly on a non-stick cookie sheet, doesn't have to be a single layer.
- 3Drizzle lightly with extra virgin olive oil.
- 4Sprinkle lightly with salt & pepper (optional).
- 5Spread shredded parmesan evenly over beans.
- 6Bake on center oven rack for 12 minutes.
- 7Beans will be roasted and cheese will be melted, chewy and crunchy where it laid on the pan.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Roasted Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.4
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 11.0 mg
- Sodium 193.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 5.4 g